Welcome Anonymous !

Pictures

CSI Las Vegas screenshots

Jeremy pictures discussions

Postby GaiaGoddess » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:59 pm

In my opinion, this is hands down the best looking Jeremy...I got a little carried away with screenshots, so I thought i'd share! :D I didn't need to get the one that is Petal's sig (my favorite though!) since she already got that, so here's the rest!

"I once had a brother named Heck. Who deserved to be wrung by the neck. He stole my true love, so up his ass I will shove everything but the kitchen sink."
GaiaGoddess
Mark D'Agastino

Postby coolshades » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:49 pm

It doesn't look like we have an CSI screencaps in the gallery, so I'll add these there when I get a free moment. Thanks!
coolshades
Site Admin

Postby coolshades » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:36 pm

coolshades
Site Admin

Postby GaiaGoddess » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:14 pm

coolshades wrote:GaiaGoddess, I am unable to save the screenshots to my computer because my anti-virus software is telling me that your photobucket page contains viruses. Would it be possible for you to email me the screenshots directly from your computer? You can just send them to the site email, [email protected].

Viruses!? I don't know how that happened...I haven't even used the site in about 7 years until last week and it worked fine.
Yeah I can email them!
"I once had a brother named Heck. Who deserved to be wrung by the neck. He stole my true love, so up his ass I will shove everything but the kitchen sink."
GaiaGoddess
Mark D'Agastino

Postby coolshades » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks! They've now been added to the gallery. :)
coolshades
Site Admin

Return to Pictures

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts